Shipping and Returns
All products purchased from Linked Communications are shipped via courier to the address of your choice. Please note that remote areas of Australia may incur a higher fee. Please contact our staff for more information.
Cost of Shipping
Returns & Refunds
If your items are faulty, incorrectly supplied or damaged, you are fully covered by the standard Australian Consumer Laws. Refunds (where applicable) will be prompt, and completed within 3 business days. If an item arrived faulty, was incorrectly supplied or damaged, there will be no additional shipping charges applied.
Conditions of returns:
1. Faulty (DOA), incorrectly supplied or damaged items (in transit), will be covered by standard consumer laws (where applicable), regulations, and return policies.
2. The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Linked Communications of any defects or complaints within 5 days of receiving goods.
3. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Linked Communications. Linked Communications will not be held responsible for lost or missing returned items without a Proof Of Delivery or any sort of tracking details. If the goods come back damaged due to the courier of your choice, we are unable to take responsibility. We can only evaluate what we receive.
4. All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in the original packaging and a resalable. condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
5. For goods that are returned non faulty, for example change of mind or incorrect product ordered. We will charge a restocking fee. This will be a % of the original purchase.
6. Due to health and safety reasons as a result of COVID-19 events, we will not accept returns on headsets and headset parts and accessories.
7. Due to health and hygiene reasons ear cushion are not exchangeable and any headset with ear tips will incur a restocking fee. Batteries are also not covered, and do not come with warranty.
8. If an item arrives as a DOA (Dead on Arrival) our team will provide support to clarify and assist with a replacement once the fault has been confirmed. Please contact our team for assistance regarding faulty items.
9. NOTE REGARDING CREDIT CARD PROCESSING FEES
Please note, credit card processing fee's will not be refunded to your card when requesting a partial or full refund.