SMART CONFERENCE PHONE FOR ANY MEETING SPACE
TRANSFORM ANY ROOM INTO A HASSLE-FREE COLLABORATION SPACE
Poly Trio C60 brings people together for professional conferencing. Designed to handle groups of eight or more people, Trio C60 works beautifully for audio conferencing with a broad range of Open SIP platforms and services ? optimized for collaboration. Trio C60 also operates as world class microphone and control unit for video conferencing and content sharing using Poly Studio X Video Bars and Poly G7500 Video Conferencing System ? flexibility and versatility.
Trio C60 provides the legendary full Poly sound quality ? best in class audio. The conference phone supports the latest in natural communications technology: NoiseBlockAI. NoiseBlockAI eliminates background noise when your team is not talking ? distraction free zone. Trio C60 uses a three MEMS microphone array to pickup voices in 360? out to 20 ft ? coverage for eight or more participants from one phone. Daisy chain up to three C60s ? crystal clear coverage for extra large conferences.
Trio C60 makes conferencing simple. The touchscreen display is as familiar as a smartphone ? no learning time. Control audio, video, and content sharing from the phone. For admins, Trio C60 is simple to install and manage. Connect it to mobile devices via Bluetooth 5.0 ? wireless convenience. Trio C60 supports Wi-Fi with MIMO to provide stable connectivity to the wireless network. Or use the Gigabit Ethernet ports with PoE support ? futureproof speed.
Poly Trio C60 IP Conference Phone - MS Teams Edition
- Gesture-based, multitouch-capable capacitive touch screen
- 5-inch color LCD (720 x 1280 pixel), 9:16 aspect ratio
- On-screen virtual keyboard
- One USB 2.0 Type A-compliant port
- One USB 2.0 Micro-B device port for use as USB audio device and content sharing
- Integrated Bluetooth 5.0
- Three multi-colored mute indicators and three sets of capacitive touch volume and mute buttons.
CALL HANDLING FEATURES (MAY BE DEPENDENT ON CONFIGURATION AND ECOSYSTEM)
- Up to three lines
- Shared call/bridged line appearance
- Distinctive incoming call treatment/call waiting
- Call timer and call waiting
- Call transfer, hold, divert (forward), pickup
- Called, calling, connected-party information
- One-touch speed dial and meeting join
- Local five-way audio conferencing
- Daisy-chain up to three
- Do-not-disturb function
- Local configurable digit map/dial plan
- Corporate directory access using LDAP
- Visual conference management