Jabra PC to Desk Phone Switch Box.
The Jabra LINK? 180 is a switch that enables you to use the same headset for both softphones and desktop phones. It is the cost-effective option for blended telephony environments. It works seamlessly with the major Unified Communications systems, as well as the majority of desktop and softphone brands.
Features at a glance
- Switch between desk phone and softphone using the same headset
- Cost-effective migration to Unified Communications
- Enable use of any Jabra QD desk phone headset with PC-based softphones
- Manual switch for simple, hassle-free operation, never miss a call again
- Compatible with all leading brands of desk phones and softphones via the USB port.
- Compatible with any GN Netcom QD Headset
- Includes 3 cables ? a RJ-9 cable to connect to your desktop phone, a QD (Quick Disconnect) cable to connect to your QD headset, an USB cable to connect to your computer.